Promoting the emergence and development of partnerships is the very nature of the cluster.
EquisFair positions itself in order to develop new and professionalize existing networks, intensify marketing, boost own skills and support the key stages of R & D towards market launch.
AREAS OF STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT
- To structure the equestrian sector in Wallonia and promote activities in
- To highlight resources and opportunities for development in the Walloon Region.
- To exploit international market opportunities, especially with high added value products.
- To deepen the interactions with the sectors of biotechnology and mechanical engineering to develop and invest
in inVet-Tech projects.
- To develop international collaborations and thus encourage foreign investment in the Walloon Region.
EquisFair began its activity in February 2019 and has 8 founding companies and 14 active members in various fields:
- horse feed,
- feed supplements,
- infrastructure design,
- health care products,
- event organization,
- smartphone applications, …
- EquisFair also collaborates with schools and universities, equestrian federations and research centers.
FIGURES FOR THE SECTOR IN WALLONIA
Turnover of the sector: 1 billion € per year
Employment figures: 6600 direct and indirect jobs
77233 Hectares of farmland necessary (11 % of agricultural area)
131000 horses in Wallonia (403000 in Belgium)
INFOS & CONTACT:
Mont-le-Soie, 1 B-6690 Vielsalm (Belgique)
firstname.lastname@example.org – www.equisfair.be
TVA : BE 0718 630 141
Tel. : +32 80 21 65 56 Mob. : +32 477 950 200